Related Posts with Thumbnails

Voting... A Week Left To Go.

Friday 29 January 2010

Voting... A Week Left To Go.


Hi everyone,

So, its now half way through the voting period, and its been a busy week of campaigning which looks set to continue next week.

Remember to vote for me you can either:


Remember, your vote does count and can make all the difference in winning or losing.
Voting is for people aged 11-18, living in Staffordshire and is one vote per person.

You can read why you should vote for me in my election statement and also read what I have to say about my chosen issues in there own articles which are being posted up over the next week.
To follow my campaign and keep up to date with all the news about my campaign as it happens please join our Facebook and Twitter pages.
Thanks for all your support so far, and encourage your friends to vote and show there support as well.

~ Adam 


Share
blog comments powered by Disqus